Monday, November 12, 2007

Introduction

I have been meaning to post an intro to the group and show you my progress but got lost in a very long "To Do List." It's that crazy time of year again....way too many holidays.

My name is Kelly and I am addicted to this sweater. I am using Cascade 220 Hand Painted in colorway #9922 - David's Eyes. I have never used Cascade 220 before. In fact when I hear someone mention this yarn I think...."Oh they must be making a felted bag." I happened to see the Hand Painted on Ravelry and fell in love with it at my LYS. It is very easy to work with and feels nice.



You can just barely make out a small bit of cables that have been done. I am loving the technique of cabling without a needle. I am not usually a person that makes the same pattern twice.....BUT.......I could see myself making another one or two of these sweaters.

Great pattern, Great yarn, Great project!!

Kelly C.

No comments: